1. Source had Far From Yourself and A Blues Tune edited out and my
notes said that a demo of Far From Yourself was added in their
place by Jon (assume Trafton). I included it at the end as
2. Tracks 07 and 08 were taken from a different inferior source that
was an unknown SBD. Clicks/pops were removed and minimal hiss
removal was performed to try to match the main source, without
lossing any audio. The two tracks were normalized to -3db to
get as close to the main source as possible.
3. Track 11 cut before the end due to a tape flip.
4. The main source had a fragment of a demo of Lines and Circles
before 4 & 20. I included it at the end as Track 22.
5. Track 14 was labeled as Don't Know Why on both cassettes as
well in all setlist databases. It's the same as Ship That Won't
Float, but I'm not sure if it was originally called Don't Know
Why and if it was, when it was changed.
6. Track 20 was cut at the end due to the tape running out on both
Patch source: Unknown SBD (Maxell XLII) - Tracks 07 & 08 only
Lineage: Cassette (Maxell XLII)->Kenwood CT-203->Behringer
UCA202->USB->Audacity 2.1.0->click removal / minimal
hiss removal / normalized to -3.0 db->
WAV (16/44)->Switch Sound File Converter Plus v4.27
(level 8)->FLAC (16/44)
Strangefolk Archive Project - Release 001
Uploaded by Brandon Smith on